My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Friday 29 May 2009








It's been glorious weather today so we took the children to the beach for the first time this year (& obviously Logan's first time ever) with my two sisters & my mum. Logan seemed quite content staring around him with his aunts pulling funny faces at him, though he did need to be fed once before we left to go there, twice ont he beach & as son as we got pack to my mum & dad's.. Felt I had my boobs out all day but then it is hot weather!! Lyra loved it, paddled in the water lots (water was very cold!)& was fascinated by the baby flounder I managed to catch in the net. She ate ALL of her blackberry ice cream & really didn't want to leave but after about 1 1/2 hours we thought it would be best to go back to my parents' house for some shade.




At Grandma & Grandads Lyra had a water fight with Grandad in the garden (she had a hose, he had a water pistol) splashed in the paddling pool & ran around naked while Genni chased after her to get her dressed. A lovely time was had by all generally!




I also have had a couple of parcels to open that arrived for me today, one from the book people (I'm addicted!), 1 with 2 bargain nappy wraps that I bought on ebay & one with some aromatherapy oils that i ordered as part of my attempt to help Lyra sleep better. All in all today has been a good one, really looking forward to the summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment