My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Lyra & Logan seemed to be conspiring against us last night, David spent most of the night in Lyra's room & I took 2 hours to settle Logan from 2-4am, which happens occasionally. He's usually a good sleeper but not last night! However I was cheered up this morning when some Little lamb cotton nappies I ordered the other day arrived & a bundle of 3-6 month clothes for Logan from Ebay. I'm very pleased with both nappies and clothes as I'm quite enthusiastic about cloth nappies this time around and obviously love baby clothes shopping. There's something lovely about nappies drying on the line... I made a pocket nappy myself the other day & am making another but waiting for the lastin elastic i've ordered before finishing it ... & my sewing machine to behave itself! Think i need to order thicker cotton thread as it keeps getting trapped int he bobbin case.
David's off work this week so after a lazy day yesterday we took Lyra to a local activity centre today, we all had lots of fun (David & I took turns to climb up with Lyra/ sit with Logan) except for Logan who slept throughout!! When we got home (just over an hour ago) Lyra was very tired & insistent on watching Come Outside but Logan was in a very chatty, smiley mood with me, chuckling away at me as I talked to him. He's getting so strong - earlier today he was rolling from his front to his back quite deliberately & got cross when his arm got in the way. He's currently resting against me supporting his own top half bolt upright.. They're both so lovely I can't believe I made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment