My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Friday 24 July 2009

I've been absent from blog-land for this week because the plague descentded upon our house this week - that's right, Logan demonstrated his generous and sharing nature by sharing his sickness bug with us. I started puking on monday evening, david during the night & Lyra first thing int he morning. Looking after 2 children & a sick husband when unwell yourself is NOT fun I can tell you! I'm pretty certainit's NOT been swine flu because none of us had a fever & it passed so quickly... We're all mostly better now but have felt really achey and washed out ove the past couple of days. David had it worst as he has such a delicate tummy, I felt the most drained though due to breastfeeding and looking after everyone else.... all fun and games!!!

Yesterday my mum & lovely sisters came to entertain Lyra for us, whcih was great. Did somehow mean more housework though as David and I are a lot more strict about tidying up after Lyra has been playing with things so by bedtime Lyra's room was a real state and took a while to tidy. It DID mean that we didn't have to put up with Lyra's constant demands and leaping all over us though and we were able to do things like change the bedding and do laundry, which we weren't at all up to earlier int he week. After mum and Daniella had gone and Lyra and Logan were in bed I also got to have a lovely long chat with Genni, something that's always nicest face to face isnt' it...

Off to make a nice cup of tea now while Lyra watches Balamory and Logan has a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment