My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Logan had his second immunisations yesterday & I was relieved that he reacted a bit less hysterically than for his first jabs - of course he cried but then calmed down again rather than screaming for 10 minutes! David had stayed home so that I could concentrate on just Logan so we went swimming in the morning - Logan's first time. It was a bit too chilly really so Logan couldn't properly enjoy it but he didn't mind it. Tuesday mornings are baby splashabout sessions so that's a handy thing to know! Lyra stilkl dong really well with ehr swimming, we're so proud of her at the moment (just wish she would settle to sleep better at night!)
Lyra has been doing fantastically with her toilet training & has had 5 days in a row now with no accidents whatsoever. Of course we're still having to remind her regularly but she also asks for teh potty/toilet when she needs a wee so I'm really hoping accidents are few and far between now...
I'm in the process of making a crocheted Zombie for Genni as as graduation present (braaaains) & am hoping that I'll be able to make Daniella a pachycaphalosaurus for completing her A level & (hopefully!) getting into UCL to study Paleobiology.... I've only just got into crochet & I made a mushroom before this so perhaps slightlyambitious, we shall see though since the zombie is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment