My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Sunday 19 July 2009

Poor poorly boy...

Logan has spent half of the day projectile vomiting, poor little lamb, so we haven't gone out today, he's just settled down in bed & I think David & Lyra are both asleep in Lyra's room too!!! He really hasn't been himself & all grizzly instead of chatty and smiley - though he had continued chatting a reasonable amount it hasn't been constant like it usually is. he blows raspberries a LOT at the moment though so guess I may have missed some "chat" because it's replaced by that! I'm feeling a bit better now, partly because I've been a bit busier I think....

Wednesday evening I ordered some more yarn from ebay - I really do need it as I don't have the colours I want to start work on a nice big crochet blanket & I needed to order some special yarn for a "cloak" (poncho really but she says cloak) for Lyra. pretty sparkly Rowan "romance" chunky yarn in pretty shades of pink & purple, 26% mohair it is then... about 75% complete already!. On thursday mum, Genni & Daniella came over en route to the station so we looked through G&D's Japan pictures then went on to the park. On friday it was the playgroup trip to the fun farm & OMG it was the wettest day in aaages! Lyra had a fab time anyway and totally loved the indoor play area, sharing nicely too. She wasn't so sure about feeding the lambs though as they were very big & boistrous & the one we were feeding almost knocked the bottle out of my hand & somehow managed to scratch my knuckle... yesterday I baked millionaires shortbread & did laundry while david prepared for an interview he has on 30th July!!!! It's in town so much closer, keep fingers crossed please! xx

PS Lyra hasn't had an accident for 11 days now & only that one in over 2 weeks, we're soo proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment