My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Thursday 13 August 2009

busy busy

Good evening! & it is indeed, nice & cool after a hot day & I'm sat here with a nice glass of wine & two children blissfully sleeping upstairs! We had a really lovely day today. I took Lyra and Logan over to play with Molly, Pippa, Celly, Maya and Dylan at Elaine & Molly's lovely house. The children had a great time running in the garden, playing doctor/ dentist (with a flowerpot ornament as a "light"!), sliding, bouncing on spacehoppers, blowing bubbles and eating peas straight from the pod. I had a lovely time chatting with the lovely mummies too - Lyra is a great conversationalist but regular adult conversation is a must for sanity purposes!! Jo and Pippa and Me, Lyra and Logan stayed for a picnic afterwards. Jo is about 30 weeks pregnant and still cycling! OK just for short distances but still rather impressive!

Yesterday we saw Isa, Tom and Jack for a brief visit with shameless kissing between Lyra and Jack (OK slight mummy encouragement there but the pictures are SO cute!!), Tuesday we spent a lot of time in the park & had a picnic (I got sunburn on my shoulders!) and on Monday we went over to see Stacey, Ollie & baby Thomas so we've been realy busy this week. Tomorrow Daniella will be here ready for holiday cat-sitting....

We're off on holiday in Cornwall on Saturday so I doubt I'll be updating my blog again until we get back, when I hope to write a nice long summary of Logan's first proper holiday! We're going to Portscatho in Cornwall (near Falmouth) and plan to go to The beach, Flambards, the beach.... well we shall see what the weather has in store for us. This week has been gorgeous so I'm really hoping for more of the same, fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment