My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Friday 6 November 2009

Down came the rain...

It is bonfire weekend so of course the weather is particularly wet and miserable. This spider is clinging on & hoping she doesn't get washed out by it all as it's taken me a while to climb this water spout. Confused? Sorry!

I've had a rather emotionally draining couple of weeks and hope that I can spend some time tonight tucked up on the sofa with a film, a hot drink & of course David for some well needed relaxation therapy. The rain reflects my mood and compounds it, isn't it funny how the natural world still has such power over us despite the fact we pay it less heed than we should.

Autumn does have its beauty though. The other day Lyra said to genni & I while we were driving to my mum's "I love the trees, they are beautiful. They are a myriad of colours" a what? I ask. "a myriad" says my innocent/wise daughter. "they are red and orange and green and yellow and purple. And blue" the eyes of children really do capture the wonder if life don't they.

I so love my family, they are truly my sunshine :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment