My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Tuesday 24 November 2009

My darling 8-month-old

My beautiful boy Logan was 8 whole months old on Friday, & oh my
goodness I have no idea that time has gone! He is still a badly
teething toothless wonder but now crawls well & pulls himself to
sitting and standing easily so is a lot less frustrated than he was a
month ago. The clever boy responds to his name, waves bye bye & says a
lot of things that he obviously means (such a pity we can't quite
understand him yet). He can put the ball in the top of the vtech tree,
spin things & can roll cars along; it's lovely to watch him play now
he can do things himself. He LOVES the bath & gets very impatient
while I get him undressed.

Lyra is becoming such a grown-up young lady. She gets so upset at the
idea of leaving me that I still know she's my baby though. She comes
out with some very funny things just yesterday she kept saying "i
don't like it, i don't" apparently she doesn't like ants in her pants!
She also makes me lots of imaginary ice cream and food at the moment;
to make my hip feel better so she says. Her vocabulary is astounding
and her thoughtfulness very touching. I've spent the last week on and
off crutches due to my continuing SPD & PGP & am on some pretty strong
painkillers and she has been very concerned and actually pretty
helpful with her brother. Also Stroppy sometimes but she is 3!

I feel so blessed to have mylittle ones and simply can't wait for
Christmas, really I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment