My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Monday 10 May 2010

Logan's birthday photos - finally!

The day before he hit the big "1" he had a little party with two baby friends....




He had lots of presents on the day itself but my car-mad boy was most interested in the cars Grandad Rob had sellotaped to one of them :0)


He did a good job of unwrapping them when he realised that there might be more cars in them!


Maracas don't quite fit in even Daddy's mouth...


It's very tiring being 12-months old...


Mummy almost forgot about this present, which came out after dinner when I remembered!


No comments:

Post a Comment