My family - 24/5/09

My family - 24/5/09

Welcome to my blog!

I've started this blog as a record of my family life more than anything else. Time passes so quickly and there are things you think you will never forget but somehow you do....
I am Natalie, married to David since 14th May 2005. We have two gorgeous children Lyra (born 28/Jan/07) & Logan (born 20/Mar/09) and a crazy cat called Cassie. Life is hectic but good!

Thursday 29 November 2012

I've moved!

Blog addresses that it. Since I often use my mobile to blog I have decide to relocate to one that is more accessible in that way so here it is ; https://rainbowstitch.wordpress.com/ . So far I've just been crafting (I have a Christmas Countdown going on!) but there will be more family updates & little memories eventually. Hope to see you there!

Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment